No, self, you do not want to write a Mononoke/WTNV crossover where Kusuriuri takes on the Smiling God. They are different sorts of weird and it would clash.
no… you do… and the world around them both would become an unending expanse of abstract, psychedelic chaos….
Life Expectancy: 80 Years
- New Home Sale: $317,500
- Existing Home Sale: $236,500
- Average: $277,00
- Cost After 30 Years: $485,800 (original cost + $208,800 in interest paid over 30 years)
Lifetime Earnings (Bachelors Degree): $2 million
If you discount the first 18 years of life, as you are not an adult, you will spend half of your adult life and a quarter of your lifetime earnings paying for an average, traditional American home.
- The World Factbook - #42
- National Association of Home Builders - Taken from the February 2014 mean of new ($317,500) and existing ($236,500) home prices
- Mortgage Calculator - The mortgage is calculated at $277,000 with a 20% down payment, 6% fixed rate interest, and a 30 year mortgage. The total home price is calculated when adding the original sale price onto the amount of interest paid ($208,800)
- Lifetime Earnings - As of October 2012
I did the math for my rental - it was about $626k over 30 years, and this is without the average rental raise of around .05%. I mean the mortgage thing is criminal, but hey, at the end of it at least you have the house as equity, regardless of its value.
Me, I’ve pretty much resigned myself to the fact that my Smart Car is the most valuable thing I’ll ever own. Millennials unite!